Sequencing Hummingbird Exceed Application RRS feed

• Question

• Has someone tried sequencing Hummingbird Exceed 9-0 or any other related session based application??

I have a situation where the application has a dependency, in the main application there are shortcuts which points to the .exe which is in the dependency application.

more over in the dependency application, there are file type assosiations FTA.

how do I sequence both?? I the same bubble or separate?

About Hummingbird application-----
    http://itc.virginia.edu/helpdesk/softwaredocs/exceed9/#nonsecure 

Friday, March 12, 2010 6:29 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Start out creating a single "bubble" and see if that works - then you can move on to using DSC...

/Znack
    • Proposed as answer by znack Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:46 PM
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:45 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Start out creating a single "bubble" and see if that works - then you can move on to using DSC...

/Znack
    • Proposed as answer by znack Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:46 PM
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:45 AM
  • I tried it out it works fine, but there are two shortcuts that are not launching ! ! !

The two shortcuts are associated with a service which is not starting ! ! ! the service is INetD which is dependent on TCPIP service.

how to tackle this??
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 5:54 PM
  • Hello,

Recommended would be to set the services to Automatic.

If there is a shortcut to start them - what would the purpose be of those in a virtual environment?

/Znack
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 5:56 PM