none
Printing the Project Center Gantt **** RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know a good way to print the entire Gantt that you see in the Project Center?  I have about 70 projects in the view, and need a way to print the entire Gantt so I can see the entire list at once.  My projects are ordered by priority, and I want to be able to see #1 thru #70 to get a good picture and see/show that lower ranked projects are being executed and the highest ranked ones are not.

Exporting to Exel does not work.  Right clicking and printing does not work. 

Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:43 PM

Answers

• JohnProjectPM --

Once again, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but printing the Gantt Chart in the Project Center page appears to be pretty much impossible.  This has been a limitation in PWA going back many years to the early versions of Project Server.  The best work around I can think of is to capture a screenshot of the Project Center page.  Just a thought.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by JohnProjectPM Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:45 PM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:21 PM

All replies

• JohnProjectPM --

Once again, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but printing the Gantt Chart in the Project Center page appears to be pretty much impossible.  This has been a limitation in PWA going back many years to the early versions of Project Server.  The best work around I can think of is to capture a screenshot of the Project Center page.  Just a thought.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by JohnProjectPM Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:45 PM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:21 PM
  • LOL.  Did that this morning...  Did 3 screenshots, pasted then into Word, then printed.

I hope MS gets with the program soon...  There are many, many competitors out there now, doing what Project Online can do - and much more.  Sad, it used to be my goto tool....

Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:45 PM