none
Adding User to Group with Management Agent RRS feed

• Question

• I have <g class="gr_ gr_45 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="45" id="45">a FIM</g> 2010R2 setup that creates student accounts in Active Directory and Office 365. We have recently obtained enough AD Azure license to enable writeback and with the new assign licenses based on group membership, this is an easy way for me to handle the license assignments.

It seems like I should be able to just assign them to a group when the management agent creates the account, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me to a resource of telling me if this is possible with a management agent? I'm not sure my c# skills are to the level of using an extension so I'm hoping there is someway I can just map the user to an existing group in the attribute flow.

I see the <g class="gr_ gr_1393 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="1393" id="1393">cn</g> for the group, but not sure if that is just for OU's or if I could have a group. But I don't see how to identify the group I want to add them to. The student data comes from an oracle table which I could add the group name in there, but not sure it would even work that way. 

tia

Bruce

Thursday, May 4, 2017 5:50 PM