IM Syncing issue with Mobile device and Desktop Client RRS feed

• Question

• When a user from his both device Mobile phone and desktop SFB client. 

while user sending IM from mobile device it only showing in mobile device but not showing in Desktop Client.

I have check SFB server and no error or warning found except following warning.

Primary Storage Service host not found for a Storage Fabric Service.

Host ID: EF5151C7B5E153B89F610CC90C82B9F6
    Cause: A call to windows fabric to query for this storage fabric service returned null.
    Resolution:
    This condition means a caller of storage service is sending in stale references. The situation should auto correct itself. If the problem persists, notify your organization's support team with the event.

Help me on this.

Thank You

Nur Hossain

• Edited by NUR BD Wednesday, November 6, 2019 7:27 AM
    Wednesday, November 6, 2019 7:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Nur,

According to your description, do you mean that you want to sync conversation history on different Skype for Business client?

If you think so, I am sorry to tell you that Skype for Business don’t support that.

We highly recommend you give the feedback in Skype for Business UserVoice(The link is: https://www.skypefeedback.com/forums/299913-generally-available/suggestions/13355463-sync-skype-for-business-and-skype-for-business-mob

). Your kindly feedback will improve your experience with our product.

About the warning, you could open Skype for Business Server Control Panel and click Topology to check if all servers show normally. If it still happens, try to reset the pool registrar state and monitor.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:57 AM
  • Hi Jimmyy Yang,

I don't want to sync conversation history.

When a user send IM to others from both desktop and mobile device. IM not showing on mobile device which was send from desktop client and vice-versa.  But another user can see IM on mobile and desktop client but not all time.

Thank You

Nur

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:19 AM
  • Hi NUR,

Regarding this issue,I did a test with Skype for Business Online.

When a Skype for Business is initiate on a desktop, it will push to the receivers either on their Windows PC or mobile device and vice-versa.

Based on my research, it seems that it is the by design behavior, so we suggest you provide the feedback with the following link:

https://www.skypefeedback.com/forums/299913-generally-available/suggestions/13355463-sync-skype-for-business-and-skype-for-business-mob

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:05 AM
  • Hi NUR,
    Do you have any further issue on this topic?
    Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Monday, November 25, 2019 9:02 AM