none
Bluetooth Wont Pair Devices

Question

• Ok so I'm using a HP Pavilion DV7 running Windows 7 with a Bluetooth device CSR 4.0 I'm trying to pair a Bluetooth keyboard a Logitech K480 but every time that I'm trying to connect the device it will appear that connects but then it disappears. Can any one help me?

Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:32 AM

Answers

• Ok after many hours trying to figure this one out I've just resolve the problem. All I did was update the drivers of the CSR 4.0 Bluetooth and I found them here:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds018318

Even though my laptop is not a Lenovo it worked just fine. I hope this helps someone else cause it was very hard for me to find a answer for this one online...good luck!

• Marked as answer by EmeralDQueen Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:10 PM
    Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:10 PM

All replies

• Ok after many hours trying to figure this one out I've just resolve the problem. All I did was update the drivers of the CSR 4.0 Bluetooth and I found them here:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds018318

Even though my laptop is not a Lenovo it worked just fine. I hope this helps someone else cause it was very hard for me to find a answer for this one online...good luck!

• Marked as answer by EmeralDQueen Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:10 PM
    Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:10 PM
  • Hi EmeralDQueen,

For the problem about Bluetooth won’t Pair Devices is always caused by the driver. Smart as you, we could download the related driver from official website. If it couldn’t be found, we could search the compatible driver instead.

Glad to hear that you have found a solution and thank you for sharing it here, it will be helpful to other community members who have same questions.

Best regards,

Carl Fan

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, June 10, 2016 6:24 AM