Finding project to help practice MS Project RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. Where can I find projects repository to practice MS Project? Thanks
    Monday, October 26, 2020 5:22 PM

Answers

• Ghis,

When you select "New" you will see a whole array of example projects to download and practice, like this

Is that what you want? If not, please be more specific with your request.

John

Monday, October 26, 2020 5:49 PM
  • I always suggest that beginners start by practicing with very small projects, such as "bake a cake" or "wash the dog", "saddle a horse" or "rig the boat". Get those right and everything just scales up from there.

Try writing a plan to build a small house, like a log cabin. Just imagine how you would go about it. One good thing about construction projects is that they always start from the ground and go up.

Any help?

Monday, October 26, 2020 10:57 PM

All replies

• Ghis,

When you select "New" you will see a whole array of example projects to download and practice, like this

Is that what you want? If not, please be more specific with your request.

John

Monday, October 26, 2020 5:49 PM
  • I always suggest that beginners start by practicing with very small projects, such as "bake a cake" or "wash the dog", "saddle a horse" or "rig the boat". Get those right and everything just scales up from there.

Try writing a plan to build a small house, like a log cabin. Just imagine how you would go about it. One good thing about construction projects is that they always start from the ground and go up.

Any help?

Monday, October 26, 2020 10:57 PM