none
Refreshing Queries in PowerPivot Failed RRS feed

• Question

• After relocating the folder of my data sources, I updated the connection strings of the PowerPivot Data Connnections.  When I tried to refresh the queries, I got "Cannot load table "IDM –Timely".  Make sure the data source is available, and that Source Table Name and Schema Name are valid. Details: The query 'IDM – Timely' or one of its inputs was modified in Power Query after this connection was added. Please disable and re-enable loading to the Data Model for this query. Your help is much appreciated!

Ruben

• Moved by Terry Xu - MSFT Wednesday, March 14, 2018 6:39 AM power query related
    Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello rubenmadamba,

This forum(Excel for Developers) is for development issues related to Excel Object Model and your problem is more related to power query, so I would move this thread into Power Query forum.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 6:39 AM
  • Hi there. Did you update the folder paths in Power Pivot or Power Query prior to getting this error? A screenshot of exactly what you modified would be helpful.

Ehren

Thursday, March 15, 2018 11:44 PM
    Owner