none
PREVIOUS COMPUTER CRASH/DUE TO WINDOWS UPDATE....RECOVERY DONE...NOW IMPORTANT WEBSITE UNACCESSIBLE....HELP RRS feed

• Question

• I'M GETTING THIS MESSAGE WHEN I GO TO ONLY ONE WEBSITE....

An   issue prevented Internet Explorer from displaying the web page.    Click the button above to launch HP Network Check to automatically   diagnose and repair the issue.<o:p></o:p><u1:p></u1:p>

About HP Network Check

• Can automatically detect, diagnose and repair   many common network issues

• Integrated with Windows Network Diagnostics   Framework, so it runs both simultaneusly

• Provides clear instructions to resolve issues   that cannot be fixed automatically

• Shows key system and network information for   easier troubleshooting

WHEN I ALLOW DIAGNOSIS...NO ISSUE IS DETERMINED....INDICATES 'NO ISSUE FOUND WITH  CONNECTION.  HOW ONE OR TWO ISSUES WITH INTERNET WEBSITE (?)...

IT'S JUST AN EMPLOYMENT WEBSITE.....NOT COMPUTER SAAVY....NOT OFFENDED FOR A DUMBDOWN....THANK YOU

Friday, February 19, 2016 1:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Addy,

As you said, this message only appeared on one specific website, so it seemed to have nothing to do with IE itself. Have your tried visit this website by other browser? Maybe this website itself has some problem

In my opinion, I advise you try Compatibility View to visit this website, meanwhile, add it into the Trusted Sites.

Besides, there is a kb introduces "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error, please refer to it for some assistance.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/956196

Best regards,

Teemo Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 22, 2016 3:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Addy,

As you said, this message only appeared on one specific website, so it seemed to have nothing to do with IE itself. Have your tried visit this website by other browser? Maybe this website itself has some problem

In my opinion, I advise you try Compatibility View to visit this website, meanwhile, add it into the Trusted Sites.

Besides, there is a kb introduces "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error, please refer to it for some assistance.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/956196

Best regards,

Teemo Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 22, 2016 3:03 AM
  • Hi,
    Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Friday, February 26, 2016 8:33 AM