none
Exchange 2010 , MapiExceptionNoAccess: Unable to query table rows

Question

• hi every one

suddenly i was faced this problem , some user can't send or receive  emails ,and from outlook keeps saying there's problem with mailbox , and when they try to log in from OWA the error is :MapiExceptionNoAccess: Unable to query table rows

this happens for almost 10 users , and after restart it's fixed for 7 and for 3 no.So i delete the 3 users and create new with same Email address to fix this.

and now after 3 days from this issue , i have a new problem with user that he can't send or receive emails with attachment but normal emails work fine and i think the problem is related.

** i have 2 exchange servers , one hub and cas , and for mailbox role , both of them SP3.

the first one with hub and cas after this issue appear Ive updated to roll-up 16 to try to fix it but no chance. the second didn't updated it.

i can't export , repair , move , always there's many error corrupted items.

now am afraid if this problem will show again , i need to know why this happens ! and what is the best solution for it ? 

and how to fix attachment issue ? ( still not fix and i don't want to create new mailbox )

hope i made my self clear

** before 2 months i upgrade exchnage from rtm to sp3

Osma Othman

Sunday, January 01, 2017 7:33 AM

Answers

All replies

• I would advise to ask them in Exchange Server forums: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-us/home?category=exchangeserver

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Ahmed MALEK

My Website Link

My Linkedin Profile

My MVP Profile

• Marked as answer by Osama123 Monday, January 02, 2017 9:01 AM
    Sunday, January 01, 2017 9:24 PM
  • Hi,
    Regarding this error, please refer to the following KB and see if it helps.:

"MapiExceptionNoAccess: Unable to query table rows"  error and some mailboxes cannot be moved after you install Exchange Server 2010 SP3 RU 8 v. 2

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/kb/3057422
    In addition, as Mr X suggested, since the issue is more related to Exchange, I would suggest you post the question in Exchange forum. The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, January 02, 2017 4:41 AM