none
Maximum missing from The Aggregation Dropdown - Is it a Bug in PerformancePoint Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

In the DASHBOARD DESIGNER I have a Data Source configured against a SharePoint List. While selecting the column types in the Details pane of the Data Source I found the Maximum is missing from the aggregation dropdown although Minimum is present.

I have two columns in this SharePoint List.
    1. Min Days - I set the Column Type to FACT and the Aggregation to Minimum
    2. Max Daya - I Set the Column Type to FACT and wish to set Aggregation to Maximum . BUT MAXIMUM IS NOT PRESENT IN THE AGGREGATION DROP DOWN
    Is this a Known Issue in PerformancePoint Server or am i missing something very obvious

Please help me, I desperately need the Maxmimum aggregation

Thanks in Advance
    pv
    Tuesday, April 7, 2009 4:43 PM

All replies

• Reading on the Aggregation options in the Ofiice.Microsoft.com article (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/performancepoint/HA102408341033.aspx)
    I am surprised to find that only the following are the options

1. Aggregation : - Calculates the average of numeric fact values.
    2. Count : - Determines the number of occurrences of unique members in the column.
    3. Minimum : - Determines the smallest numeric fact value.
    4. None : - Performs no aggregation.
    5. Statistical Standard Deviation : - Calculates the standard deviation of numeric fact values.
    6. Sum: - Calculates the sum of the numeric FACT values
    7. Statistical variance: - Calculates the variance of the numeric fact values
    8. First occurrence : - Determines the first fact value that occurs for each unique column member.

JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO "Maximum" option in the list!!!!!

Please help me with a workaround for this issue
    pv
    Tuesday, April 7, 2009 6:19 PM