How to setting JVM for using Python package using java in ML Designer's Execute Python Script module RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i am trying to use Korean NLP with  ML Designer's Execute Python Script module for text mining

(NLP git page https://github.com/shineware/PyKOMORAN/blob/master/README.en.md)

but python interpreter can't find No such file or directory: 'java': 'java''.

even i install java with 'install java' python package

please let me know how to setting java in Execute Python Script module

and i have another question should i use this pip install to use package(not installed) when execute Execute Python Script module

recently i asked a lot of question about azure designer to teach my client.

i know azure designer is your not staple? flagship? service but let's make better together.

thank you.

Friday, May 15, 2020 2:16 AM

All replies

• Hello sup90,

Yes, java is not a package that is pre-installed with Execute Python Script module in the designer. The list of modules that are pre-installed are listed in the documentation of this module here.

To install other modules that are not supported you can use os package to run the command for "pip install" inside the execute python script module.

import os
    os.system(f"pip install scikit-misc")

We would recommend to run the module with all necessary modules install and then check to see if you can configure your solution for NLP as I think your scenario can also provide us a lot of learning of the module with packages that are not supported out of the box.

-Rohit

Friday, May 15, 2020 10:21 AM