none
map network drive registry path

Answers

• System driver information is in the following Registry key. However the value is hash code. You cannot change it manually.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:04 AM

All replies

• System driver information is in the following Registry key. However the value is hash code. You cannot change it manually.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:04 AM
  • This is not right.  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices shows physically mounted devices.  Network mapped drives are located in HKCU\Network.  The letters under Network are the drive letters.

Patrick Burnett

• Proposed as answer by doctorcb Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:58 PM
    Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:35 PM
  • thi is the only method :

http://www.notageek.it/unita-di-rete-network-drives-mapping-via-regedit.html

MATTIA LODI

Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:15 PM
  • thi is the only method :

http://www.notageek.it/unita-di-rete-network-drives-mapping-via-regedit.html

MATTIA LODI

This is for XP, not windows 7

in windows 7 it's at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2

and probably also somewhere else

• Proposed as answer by jeff.k11 Wednesday, December 10, 2014 2:41 PM
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:36 AM
  • use explorer to map network drives

Windows MVP, paid Remote Assistance is available for XP, Vista and Windows 7.

My page on Video Card Problems is now my most popular landing page. See my gaming site for game reviews etc.

Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews

that doesn't help -at all-
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:37 AM
  • This is not right.  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices shows physically mounted devices.  Network mapped drives are located in HKCU\Network.  The letters under Network are the drive letters.

Patrick Burnett

Yep, i've checked this, it's correct in Windows 7

I was having an issue with mapped network drives, and this regex path remains empty on my system, while it holds mapped network drive information on other systems where everything is working properly.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:55 AM
  • Confirmed: for network one use this one: HKCU\Network

Confirmé: pour les disques réseaux utilisez celui ci: HKCU\Network

• Edited by Gouffé Friday, July 11, 2014 3:33 PM
    Friday, July 11, 2014 3:33 PM
  • This is the best answer.  It gives the drive letters and the paths.

The other location (esp if on a domain) is similar to HKCU\Network.  It is as follows:

HKU\%the use SID you are looking for%\Network.

People shoudl not be allowed to mark their own answers as correct.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:08 PM
  • Thanks very much
    Saturday, July 4, 2015 5:07 AM
  • use explorer to map network drives

DERP!!  What a marooooon!
    Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:07 PM
  • I have trouble with a webdav drive, that doesn't save the password for next Windows logon.
    I was wondering if there's any way to set the password trough the registry while mapping the drive to force Windows to do what has to be !

PS: This person is not a marooon, just somebody who's probably looking for a solution for something concerning drive mapping ! Wher's respect????

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:35 AM