Adding Radius Client in Network Policy server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to add RADIUS client in Network Policy server. 

I use the powershell cmd " new-npsradiusclient". That cmd is fine if I add single ip address.

Can i get advice for the below condition? Which command should I use?

1. I want to add  192.20.48.110/32, 192.20.48.111/32, 192.20.48.112/32 in single name(for example: test)

2. I want to add 192.20.64.2-254/32 excluding 192.20.64.154/32 in single name also ( for example: test2)

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks in advance

• Edited by May Nine Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:13 AM
    Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:13 AM

Answers

• Hi,

1.'new-npsradiusclient'

You could use DNS name in option "-Address".

And you could add multiple IP address to a single DNS entry.

2.I don't think you could add IP range like that.Or you could use a script to add the IP you want to a single DNS entry,and add a DNS name to RADIUS client .

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

1.'new-npsradiusclient'

You could use DNS name in option "-Address".

And you could add multiple IP address to a single DNS entry.

2.I don't think you could add IP range like that.Or you could use a script to add the IP you want to a single DNS entry,and add a DNS name to RADIUS client .

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:08 AM
  • Hi Cartman Shen,

Thanks for your reply.

You mean i have create the DNS records with one name and multiple ip address? something like below.

• Edited by May Nine Friday, March 17, 2017 2:35 AM
    Friday, March 17, 2017 2:35 AM
  • Hi,

>>You mean i have create the DNS records with one name and multiple ip address? something like below.

YES.

Best Regards
    Cartman

Friday, March 17, 2017 7:23 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see if the problem has been resolved. If there's anything you'd like to know, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards
    Cartman

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:57 AM
  • Hi Chartman,

Yes the problem is resolved. Sorry for late update and thanks for your help ;)

May The Hlaing

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:49 AM