none
SCCM 2012R2 Endpoint 4.7 update

Question

• Since upgrading to the new 4.7 Client some (not all)downloads are being blocked by endpoint because it thinks it is a virus. The we have ran this test many times in .doc .xls .ppt we know are not infected. Uninstalling endpoint and going to an earlier version seems to fix the issue. Anyone else had this?

Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I am actually seeing it on MSDN downloads as well..

Regards,
    Jörgen 

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:31 PM
  • also having this problem
    Friday, February 13, 2015 12:09 PM
  • Ok. So we have found a common factor so far...

Devices that run the windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade are showing the fault. Any exceptions to file types etc do not work!  Going back to Client 4.6 solves this issue but means we are behind on the client version.

Any machine that has been built from 8.1 as scratch do not have this fault. so far as we have seen so far

We also upgraded to SCCM 2012R2 CU4 in a vein effort in case the policy xml's changed but this did not solve anything. We have stopped rolling out 4.7 for now.

UPDATE.. We are still only seeing those devices that have ran the Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade process showing this fault. I think its time MS looked to see what is causing this.
    • Edited by andywhite86 Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:46 AM update
    Friday, February 13, 2015 4:25 PM
  • UPDATE.. We are still only seeing those devices that have ran the Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade process showing this fault. I think its time MS looked to see what is causing this.

Yes, I know this is an old post, but I’m trying to clean them up. Did you solve this problem, if so what was the solution?

Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

Saturday, May 16, 2015 2:40 PM
  • Since no one has answer this post, I recommend opening  a support case with Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) as they can work with you to solve this problem.

Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

Saturday, August 1, 2015 3:41 PM