Windows 7 restarts itself and screen gets darker RRS feed

• Question

• My computer restarts itself and then the screen gets darker (Before it restarts the screen freezes) I think that the problem is with the screen because it froze before and I couldn't click anywhere and 1-2 minutes later there was a message that was saying something about a screen error. 
    I have no idea about coputers so please be simple :)
    Thursday, February 7, 2013 12:58 PM

Answers

• It restarts itself,,then it goes to Blue screen of Death ...check your processor and put heat sink compound into flat surface. The problem results most likely the processors. Second thing your operating system doesnt start-up ,,what you will do is make a computer repair in your system or else make a first boot to your windows intsaller.

Hope it will help you.

Thnkas

• Marked as answer by Spencer Xi Friday, February 22, 2013 3:45 AM
    Thursday, February 7, 2013 1:44 PM
  • Hi,

This should be BSOD problem. In order to help you solve the issues, I need your dumpfile.

Please post a copy of your dumpfile as a shared file to your Sky Drive with a link here.
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65
    For advice on how to configure your system to create dump files please read:

Spencer
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 8, 2013 4:11 AM

All replies

• Please upload and share copies of your System and Application logs from your Event Viewer to your Sky Drive and post a link here.

To access the System log select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, from the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and Save All Events as and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65

Hope this helps, Gerry

Thursday, February 7, 2013 1:28 PM
  • It restarts itself,,then it goes to Blue screen of Death ...check your processor and put heat sink compound into flat surface. The problem results most likely the processors. Second thing your operating system doesnt start-up ,,what you will do is make a computer repair in your system or else make a first boot to your windows intsaller.

Hope it will help you.

Thnkas

Thursday, February 7, 2013 1:44 PM
  • Hi,

This should be BSOD problem. In order to help you solve the issues, I need your dumpfile.

Please post a copy of your dumpfile as a shared file to your Sky Drive with a link here.
    For advice on how to configure your system to create dump files please read:

Spencer
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 8, 2013 4:11 AM