none
.dll file is missing while opening Itunes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have installed iTunes 12.9 version but while opening <g class="gr_ gr_115 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="115" id="115">itunes</g> <g class="gr_ gr_126 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="126" id="126">i</g> am getting an error message that the program can't start because <g class="gr_ gr_203 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="203" id="203">api</g>-ms-win-<g class="gr_ gr_204 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="204" id="204">crt</g>-heap-I1-1.0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have reinstalled this couple of times but every time it gives me the same error. How to resolve this?

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Deepika,

For dll missing issue, let's run the following command as Admin to scan and fix it:

sfc /scannow
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Afterwards, check and install all available Windows Updates, especially latest version of Visual C++ Redistributable.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 4, 2018 5:55 AM