none
Can't Boot Win 10 PC

Question

• Hi, I can't boot my windows 10 PC I had camera plug into it but had to reboot but keep getting blue screen the system was original windowed 7 pro and I did the free update to windows 10 in 2016 so I don't have any DVD for windows 10 I have tried to unplug on USB ports but still can't boot I will attach some photos I have tried Startup repair but did not fix also I see the system recovery is showing windows 7 any help is much appreciated

Here is link to some photos of the screen https://www.flickr.com/gp/147212800@N05/mk6T1C

Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:30 PM

Answers

• Did this PC ever dual boot? The reason I ask is the drive E: shown in the screenshots. The screenshots are all Windows 7 (the Windows 10 screens that are same are different). So what is drive E: ?

Thinking perhaps the boot order is now wrong. Can you check the BIOS and the boot order so it tries to boot off the Windows 10 hdd? Perhaps that has issues but to me it appears (although this is confusing perhaps) it is stuck trying to boot off an old OS Windows 7 drive.

• Marked as answer by QC91 Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:59 PM
    Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:47 PM

All replies

• Did this PC ever dual boot? The reason I ask is the drive E: shown in the screenshots. The screenshots are all Windows 7 (the Windows 10 screens that are same are different). So what is drive E: ?

Thinking perhaps the boot order is now wrong. Can you check the BIOS and the boot order so it tries to boot off the Windows 10 hdd? Perhaps that has issues but to me it appears (although this is confusing perhaps) it is stuck trying to boot off an old OS Windows 7 drive.

• Marked as answer by QC91 Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:59 PM
    Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:47 PM
  • Thank you where right it was using different hard dive that had windows 7 

Take care 

• Edited by QC91 Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:00 PM
    Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:00 PM