none
RDLC local mode using parameters RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

If I am using parameters in my report do I need to add report parameters or do i just send the value to the method that is used by the Table Adapter. Thanks !

Friday, September 6, 2019 4:49 PM

All replies

• Hi 

We can add parameters as Report Parameters in SSRS reports and that would work.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks Please mark as answer if my post is helped to solve your problem and vote as helpful if it helped so that forum users can benefit

Saturday, September 7, 2019 6:40 AM
  • Hi Ronald Rex

If you want to send the parameter from the outside of the reportviewer , you could try to check the following video.

See: pass textbox value to rdlc report in c#

Hoping for your reply.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Monday, September 9, 2019 2:02 AM
  • Hi

I am writing to follow up this thread with you. Have you solved your issue? If you have solved your issue, please  mark helpful replies as answers. By doing so, it will benefit all community members who are having this similar issue. 

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 4:37 AM