Applications and Services that must be enabled by firewall for Exchange 2007 to work properly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having this issues, I installed AVG Antivirus Business Edition on my exchange server. After the successful installation, i noticed that all users cannot access OWA. I only noticed that whenever i disable the firewall, it works and whenever it is enabled, it stops.

i will also want to know Applications and Services that must be allowed by firewall for Exchange 2007 to work properly.

Kindly help me with solutions. Please its urgent.

Thank you.

Friday, January 19, 2018 11:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am having this issues, I installed AVG Antivirus Business Edition on my exchange server. After the successful installation, i noticed that all users cannot access OWA. I only noticed that whenever i disable the firewall, it works and whenever it is enabled, it stops.

i will also want to know Applications and Services that must be allowed by firewall for Exchange 2007 to work properly.

Kindly help me with solutions. Please its urgent.

Thank you.

Well, Exchange 2007 is completely out of support.

If you want to install flat file anti-virus on an Exchange Server, make sure you exclude the dirs. and processes

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb332342(EXCHG.80).aspx

Friday, January 26, 2018 1:51 PM