none
Top 10 Email senders in Exchange 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I have 2 exchange systems (2013) separated in two sites one in HQ (Proxy) and the second in branch, I need power shell command to get the top 10 senders only from my branch exchange Servers.

Thanks in advanced. 

MCTS

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 8:41 AM

All replies

• take a look to https://www.frankysweb.de/exchange-reporter-2013/ it works very very fine. The tool is in english

Chris

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:32 PM
  • Hi MCTS,

Try the following scripts and check if any helps:

First, run the following command to check which site the exchange server belong to:

Get-Exchangeserver |fl name,Site
    Then, based on the "Site" parameter in above command, run the following command:
    Get-Exchangeserver|where{$_.site -match "Site in branch"}|Get-MessageTrackingLog -ResultSize unlimited -EventId "send" |Group-Object -Property:sender |Select name,count -frist 10|sort count -Descending

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:27 AM
  • Hi MCTS,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 10:59 AM
  • Thanks Niko Cheng its working with me but what is the period for this command daily, weekly  or Monthly ?

MCTS

Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:14 PM
  • Hi Niko

Can i have an update please ? 

MCTS

Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:07 AM
  • Hi Niko

Can i have an update please ?

MCTS

Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:08 AM
  • Hi MCTS,

It depends on your needs, you can add "Start" & "End" parameters into above command to check the message tracking logs daily/weekly/monthly.

For example, check all send logs in March:

Get-MessageTrackingLog -ResultSize Unlimited -Start "03/01/2018" -End "03/31/2018" -EventID "send"

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Monday, April 23, 2018 1:46 AM
  • Can you please combine it with this command :

Get-Exchangeserver|where{$_.site -match "bg3"}|Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Get-MailboxStatistics | Sort-Object TotalItemSize -Descending | Select-Object DisplayName,TotalItemSize -First 100  | Export-CSV D:\top100mailboxes.csv

Thanks for your efforts, appreciated 

MCTS

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 8:24 AM
  • Hi Dear,

I'm still waiting for you 

MCTS

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 7:34 AM
  • Hi Niko

please update !

MCTS

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 9:01 AM
  • Can anyone help me here please ??