none
ICloud & Outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Apparently some technician changed some settings in my outlook 2010 & now there is no communication between Outlook Icloud data and outlook calender which means can't access either. This is the error message..."The Set of Folders Cannot be opened. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load this information service C:\PROGR-1\Common 1  Apple\Intern-\APLZOD.dll. Be sure service is correctly installed and Configured.

What does this message mean and how might I correct it?

Thanks!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:18 PM

Answers

• Hi,
    If you want to get help with iCloud, I suggest that you post in an Apple Forum.
    There is no configuration that can be done on the Exchange Server side to configure it.

You might also be able to get help in the Outlook Forum, but I think you have a better chance in an Apple Forum.

Martina Miskovic

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    If you want to get help with iCloud, I suggest that you post in an Apple Forum.
    There is no configuration that can be done on the Exchange Server side to configure it.

You might also be able to get help in the Outlook Forum, but I think you have a better chance in an Apple Forum.

Martina Miskovic

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:31 AM
  • Sounds like a problem with the iCould software on your PC.  As a stab in the dark you could stop all mail syncing in the iCould control panel, delete the MAPI profile in Outlook and then enable syncing again.  As Martina said, the Apple forums will be able to help with details on these steps.

Cheers, Steve

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:21 AM