none
GPO applied on target Machines but it showing Access Denied (Security Filtering) in gpresult

Question

• Hi,

I have created a new GPO to automatic patch installation on windows server 2008 R2 although GPO settings are applied and working fine but when i generate the gpresult from target machine it showing Access Denied (Security Filtering) in gpresult. 

I have tried so many things but couldn't find any solution so can anyone provide me appropriate solution.  

Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:51 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Imtiyaz,

Could you please explain what exactly are you trying to achieve and how have you configured the GPO.

Dev T

Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:26 AM
  • Thanks for your reply.

Issue has been resolved.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:57 AM
  • Hi,
    I am glad that the issue is resolved. Could you share us the solution which you took to resolve the problem? I am sure that it will be greatly helpful to others who have the same issue.
    Thank you for your share in advance.
    Regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 29, 2016 7:42 AM
  • I just open cmd run as administrator and than generate new gpresult, now my GPO showing in applied GPO group.

Friday, July 29, 2016 9:24 AM