none
Response Group Missed Calls RRS feed

• Question

• In the response group usage report, I have created a custom report to show me the number of missed calls which is just simply Answered Calls - Recieved Calls.

I need to get the list of calls that were missed.

Can anyone help?

Friday, December 7, 2012 10:18 AM

Answers

All replies

• I suspect you will need to create a SQL query to get it, but since the existing report can total up answered and recieved you should be able to do that.

In Lync 2013 this would be the Reponse Group Usage Report (% abandoned calls):
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg558632.aspx

+Say thanks and observe basic forum courtesy:
    +If this post answered your question, Mark As Answer
    +If this post was helpful, Vote as Helpful

windowspbx blog: my thots/howtos
    see/submit Lync suggestions here: simple and public

Friday, December 7, 2012 3:08 PM
  • Thanks for the reponse Matt. I have already extracted the number of missed calls based on answered and recieved.

It would be fantastic to get a drill down of the calls that were missed in % abandoned calls but I am working on this now.

I have seen that the stored procedure CDRRGSCallList may offer some help.  The response group usage report offers the ability to drill down sucessful calls and answered calls and relies on this stored procedure. In the report the ability to filter is based on the call set.

• Recieved calls have filter_callSet value as 0
    • Sucessful Calls have a filter value of 1
    • Offered Calls have a filter value of 2
    • Answered Calls have a filter value of 3

What would missed calls have a filter value of? I believe if I can get this then the report would be complete.

Monday, December 10, 2012 10:53 AM
  • i dont have the sql to log into at the moment, but i suspect that it is reporting the lack of that information...in other words recieved minus answered, so the detail might not be there...but take a look and report back.

+Say thanks and observe basic forum courtesy:
    +If this post answered your question, Mark As Answer
    +If this post was helpful, Vote as Helpful

windowspbx blog: my thots/howtos
    see/submit Lync suggestions here: simple and public

Monday, December 10, 2012 1:38 PM
  • Thanks for this. I am going back to basics. The RGSCallList should have calls recieved and calls answered, so it should be quite simple to report but the challenge is to make sure that the data is there.

If you have SQL to log into that would be great help but will report back so it can help others too.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:36 AM
  • The CDRRGSCallLisa is a stored procedure. A SQL Server stored procedure is a database object that contains procedural instructions that are defined in SQL syntax.

It also retrieves call information form LcsDCR table. The challenge is to change the SQL query.

Here is a blog you can refer to about creating additional Lync Server 2010 call details reports.

http://blogs.technet.com/b/drrez/archive/2012/01/09/how-to-create-additional-lync-server-2010-call-details-reports-part-1.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:55 AM