none
Missing Mapped drives in Windows Server 2016 for RD clients

Question

• I am having problems testing windows server 2016 (Cloud-based server) when the server hits 60-70% Memory usage and a RD client logs into the server using RDP, majority of mapped drives that is network mapped from a domain controller to the server are suddenly missing and X marked. I am testing about 20 users at the same time.

the error is "an Error occured while reconnecting to...... Microsoft Windows Network: Not enough storage is available to process this command"

The error is similar to this:
    support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/106167/error-message-not-enough-server-storage-is-available-to-process-this-command

The support ticket seems outdated, even though I change the registry to Decimal 50 it still didn't worked.

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 7:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am having problems testing windows server 2016 (Cloud-based server) when the server hits 60-70% Memory usage and a RD client logs into the server using RDP, majority of mapped drives that is network mapped from a domain controller to the server are suddenly missing and X marked. I am testing about 20 users at the same time.

the error is "an Error occured while reconnecting to...... Microsoft Windows Network: Not enough storage is available to process this command"

>>>Did you encounter the problem when you connect with RDP?

If yes, did you configure drive redirection in group policy for RDS?

Device and Resource Redirection

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc725887(v=ws.10).aspx

The error is similar to this:
    support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/106167/error-message-not-enough-server-storage-is-available-to-process-this-command

The support ticket seems outdated, even though I change the registry to Decimal 50 it still didn't worked.

>>>As mentioned in the article, the key value may range from 0x1 to 0xC. These values are equivalent to 1 to 12 in decimal notation.

Best Regards,

Jay

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 09, 2017 3:09 AM