Windows Server 2016 server got stuck in rebooting after Windows Update RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi All,

Any one help me Windows Server-2016 stuck in the process of rebooting after installing updates, I am facing same issue in    more than 2 windows servers. I logged in IPMI console Power off and power on that servers then only it will be booting successfully.
                 Please give me any solution for this issue or any suggestions.
                                   Thanks in Advance.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Since your other post is still open: 
    Windows Server 2016 stuck at the time of rebooting after installing Upadates

You can continue to ask about it. If you think you have got the answer to the post and want to create a new post for the new question, then it's best to mark it in the post. Reply to the post, then we can close that post.

Regards,
    Yic Lv

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:18 AM
  • Hi,

Still I didn't get any answer to my question I am looking for solution to my question.

Thanks 

Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:48 PM
  • Hi,

Most often, these types of problems are due to a software conflict or a preexisting issue that simply wasn't brought to light until the Windows updates started installing. 

For reference, this mentions some solutions that should be addressed in this case and may be helpful:
    What to Do When Windows Update Gets Stuck or Is Frozen

Hope the above can help you.

Regards,
    Yic Lv

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 22, 2019 6:26 AM