none
Keys getting stuck while gaming RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I've been gaming with Windows 8, and I'm using a logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard, which I love by they way.  When I'm playing Star Trek Online or Assassin's Creed 3, I'll be playing the game and then it will be as if I am holding either the A S W D down.  It happens at random and there is no way out of it other than to cycle the power on my computer.  I can't hit escape, ctr+alt+delete, nada.  This has also happened with a Logitech Wave keyboard and mouse combo.  But I never had this issue with Windows 7.  Gotta say, not such a fan of Windows 8.  Anyone run into this?  It of course happens when I'm in PVE play so I have to screw my team and reboot my computer.  I also tried turning the keyboard off and that had no effect.  The computer thinks the input is still there, so I'm still getting the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  So this is definitely not a hardware issue.  It's Software.  

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 3:43 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Sure, it is not a hardware issue. we may try to upgrade the bluetooth driver from Logitech website. If this issue still occurs, try to insert a Wired Mouse, and check if it will stop the incorrect input? Or you can try to disable the bluetoosh to check if any diffrence.

“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.”

Friday, April 12, 2013 8:51 AM