none
MDT 2013 Database/DeploymentShare Migration RRS feed

• Question

• I am having a challenge i wanted to see if anyone else out there has run into. I have recently migrated my MDT 2013 deployment share and SQLDB to a new server. After doing so I am having issues with MDT accessing the database via the customsettings/bootstrap.ini files. When SQL connection settings are set to TCP/IP I get errors in the deployment summary stating 'ZTI error opening SQL Connection: Login fail for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. (-2147217843).  If I switch the cs.ini and SQL connection settings over to Named Pipes I get a different error which is 'ZTI error opening SQL Connection:[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect().]SQL Server does not exist or access denied (-2147467529)'. 

I have been scouring the internet and trying different things but nothing seems to work.  I am guessing it is just something really simple in the config between MDT and SQL.  Any assistance/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015 9:00 PM

All replies

• Hi

When you migrated the MDT database did you also migrated the MDT user on to the new SQL server??

Kind regards

Per Larsen

Twitter: @PerLarsen1975 | Blog: osddeployment.wordpress.com
    If this post is helpful please vote it as Helpful or click Mark for answer.

Sunday, January 3, 2016 8:37 PM