How to Download Online Archive Emails from Office 365 to Local Disk. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We need to download all emails mailboxes, Calendar entries, task list and other office documents includes Docs, PPTs, X ls from On line office 365 to Local Disk. So, Please suggest me the process.

Thanks,

V.RajaRamesh 

Thursday, January 3, 2013 2:33 PM

All replies

• For emails, export them as pst and save to disk. You need to open outlook and can be saved as pst

Regards from ExchangeOnline Windows Administrator's Area

Friday, January 4, 2013 3:44 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

We are taking about On line (cloud services) Office 365 and looking for On line archive emails to be download to the local disk.

Friday, January 4, 2013 10:54 AM
  • Hi,

You can do this with the help of outlook as I mentioned. Also using remote powershell, to export the mailbox contents as pst

Regards from ExchangeOnline Windows Administrator's Area

Friday, January 4, 2013 11:22 AM
  • Hi philip,

Thanks for your reply,

I am new to this technology, If you any documentation regarding this process how to download On line archive emails to the local disk. please share me to this mail id rajaramesh_v@live.com

Thanks

Friday, January 4, 2013 12:10 PM
  • Check this thread:- 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1a27b2e8-9e92-4f6b-8d93-7bbf2ed0ce13/how-to-archive-office-365-mailbox-to-pst-easy-method?forum=outlook

You will get much information to archive Office 365 Mailbox and save it locally on your system.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 11:53 AM
  • Hi There,

You can download Office 365 data items with the help of either eDiscovery Tool or Office 365 backup tool. As far as I know, eDiscovery is limited to download emails and OneDrive documents only. You won't be able to download other data like contacts, calendar entries, tasks etc. as per you require right now. I believe you should opt for a trustworthy third party tool to emails along with contacts, calendars, PPTs, Docs etc. 

However, here is a useful article that ight help you through the steps of eDiscovery tool if you want to perform it.

<Shill URL removed>

Hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards,
    Jen

VENDOR SHILL!

Why would this person be posing as a customer touting a product when "she" is an employee of the company making the product if that product wasn't a big steaming pile of crap?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

• Edited by Andy DavidMVP Saturday, May 18, 2019 7:23 PM remove URL
    Saturday, May 18, 2019 4:09 PM