none
Dashboard Designer Error Preview Help RRS feed

• Question

• At the time of preview of the graph of the report gives me this error

Error al obtener los datos. Los errores devueltos por el proveedor se muestran más abajo.

and does not display anything more

Thanks

Thanks for your answers if I do not think the problem is permissions because when I do eel graphic designer in Dashbo if all the data shows me the problem is when I see him earlier in the explorardor, the user connects to if you have read permissions within the database the translated message would read:

Error getting data. The errors returned by the supplier are shown below.

below but shows no error
    Wednesday, December 2, 2009 10:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Juan,

Please translate the error message to English, can you please make sure the user building the Dashboard have NTFS permission (read and write) to ppsMonitoring_1 on the Monitoring Server.

Thank you,
    Sundar - MSFT
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 2:07 AM
  • Here is the error message translated: 

Error getting data. The errors returned by the supplier are shown below.

Does anything work in Preview mode or are you only experiencing issues with this particular dashboard page?  What do you mean by graph report?  Can you provide some more details on the data source, report type, etc.?  Have you run a Profiler trace on the data source to verify the credentials that are being supplied to access the data.  Are you using the default security to access the data or do you have the Preview site setup to use the PerUser connection setting?

Thanks.

Dan English's BI Blog
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 11:56 AM
  • Hi Juan,

Please translate the error message to English, can you please make sure the user building the Dashboard have NTFS permission (read and write) to ppsMonitoring_1 on the Monitoring Server.

Thank you,
    Sundar - MSFT
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Thanks for your answers if I do not think the problem is permissions because when I do eel graphic designer in Dashbo if all the data shows me the problem is when I see him earlier in the explorardor, the user connects to if you have read permissions within the database the translated message would read:

Error getting data. The errors returned by the supplier are shown below.

below but shows no error
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 2:06 PM