none
Unable to view the dashboard on Portal RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I am suddenly getting the following error msg when trying to access or deploy the dashboards:

' The control type Microsoft.performancepoint. scorecards.webparts.scriptmanagerloader is not allowed on this page. The type is not registered as safe'

Can anyone pls let me know how this can be resolved and what could be the problem?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:18 AM

Answers

• I am unable to view my dashboard on the portal and these are the errors i am getting:

1) My pcswebparts.cab deploy solution is not successful and throws the following error:

"Error: Cannot add the specified assemby to the global assembly cache: Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Webparts.dll"

I can find this dll in C://Windows/Assembly.

2) I continued editing the webconfig file as suggessted in the link and when i open my site to view the dashboard. it throws the following error

"PerformancePoint[2]: The Dashboard is unavailable. Contact your system administrator".

3) When i went to the link

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /_wpresources/Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.WebParts/3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/DynamicView.aspx

Can some one please help me. Its realy urgent

Friday, September 12, 2008 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

please have a look at this link http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2390017&SiteID=17

I think the same issue is discussed there.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Azhar.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:36 AM
  • Thanks Azhar,that link was indeed helpful.

But while deploying pcswebpart.cab solution it throws an error saying :

" Unable to find Microsoft.performancepoint.scorecards.dll in the global assembly cache."

Not sure where and how i add this manually. ANy suggesstions?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 9:47 AM
  • I am unable to view my dashboard on the portal and these are the errors i am getting:

1) My pcswebparts.cab deploy solution is not successful and throws the following error:

"Error: Cannot add the specified assemby to the global assembly cache: Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Webparts.dll"

I can find this dll in C://Windows/Assembly.

2) I continued editing the webconfig file as suggessted in the link and when i open my site to view the dashboard. it throws the following error

"PerformancePoint[2]: The Dashboard is unavailable. Contact your system administrator".

3) When i went to the link

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /_wpresources/Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.WebParts/3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/DynamicView.aspx

Can some one please help me. Its realy urgent

Friday, September 12, 2008 9:44 AM