Outlook for android not syncing with my gmail account RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Concern

I have installed outlook for android in my android phone and setup 3 accounts there. Those are my exchange account, yahoo account, and gmail account. exchange and yahoo are working fine. Gmail account also sets up fine with all the mail coming in at first. But after that, no new mail is synced. Sending from the outlook for android also does not work. If I remove the account and set up again, the account is updated, but still no new message comes in. Even manual sync does not work.

Please also note that, the default gmail app in the phone works just fine when I set it up. To test, I stopped syncing the gmail app, but still outlook does not sync.

Regards

Sazzad

Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Sazzad,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client for Windows or Mac. Since your query is related to Outlook for Android, it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated Answers Community for Outlook for Android for better response:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_amobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, September 24, 2018 2:50 AM