Content Search - filter task list by status - Managed properties problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am really stuck with this - hope someone can assist.

I added a Content Search web part and I am trying to display all my uncompleted tasks, in this site collection.

It is easy to display all my tasks - but I cannot filter them by status.

I found this great site that helped me understand my problem:
    http://yalla.itgroove.net/2013/02/25/roll-up-sharepoint-2013-tasks-with-content-search-web-part/

To make a long story short my problem is (according to the above site) that the Managed Properties, STATUS, doesn't have "Searchable" and "Allow Multiple Values" checkbox ON. I can't click the checkboxes :(

I tried to create a "New Managed Property" but I still wasn't able to select "Allow multiple values".

I am a site collection administrator, so permission shouldn't be an issue.

Is there a certain feature I need to enable so I can check the mentioned boxes?

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 2:59 PM

All replies

• Hello,

What is the sharepoint version?

Hemendra:Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see<br/> Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help

Friday, April 10, 2015 6:09 AM
  • Hi Asthildur,

Just wondering if you found a solution to this? I have this exact issue and I can't find anything online about how to resolve it.

I'm using SharePoint online/O365

Katie

• Edited by Katie_C Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:57 AM Forgot SharePoint version
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:54 AM