none
Managed Service Account Error 1297

Question

• Hi 

I am using windows server 2012 R2

and tring to apply Group Managed Service account and follow the documentation structions  

when try to run the service with the managed service account i get

error error 1297 a privilege that the service requires to function properly does not exist

Mahmoud

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi 

Shall I add it also as "login as a service " or any additional user rights ?

Mahmoud

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 11:29 AM
  • Hi 

I changed the settings , but same error .

Regards, 

Mahmoud

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:01 PM
  • Hi,

Add that account in log on as a service as well and check if it is working. If it is possible reboot the server as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    (This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread).

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 1:23 PM
  • Hi

I get the same error , also restart the server 

Mahmoud

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:02 PM
  • Hi,
    Please also have a try to set “Create global objects” policy under Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\User Rights Assignment for Managed Service Account.
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 6, 2017 7:22 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue is going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.

Best regards,

Wendy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, April 10, 2017 1:54 PM