huawei fwt wireless modem for windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have installed Windows 7 on my machine , but I have struggled to find a modem that I can use with Windows 7. I use a huawei fwt wireless modem .
    Anyone has a suggestion which drivers I can use.
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:30 PM

Answers

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:59 AM
    Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:44 AM
  • Searched on HuaWei, you can download the FWT wireless modem driver from the following link:

Fixed Wireless Terminals

Please note: we provide the 3<sup>rd</sup> party link to download relevant driver for technical use only. There may be some changes without notice, Microsoft doesn’t guarantee any accuracy on contacting information.

Meanwhile, the above driver is designed for Windows XP/Vista, you can try install in Windows Compatibility Mode. To do this, please follow the steps:

1.Right click on the exe file for driver and click Properties.

2.Click on the Compatibility tab.

3.Select “Run this program in compatibility mode for.”

4.Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) from the drop down list.

5.Select “Run this program as an administrator” option under the Privilege Level topic.

6.Click Apply, click OK.

7. Please double click on the exe file again.

Best Regards

Dale

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:54 AM

All replies

Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:44 AM
  • Searched on HuaWei, you can download the FWT wireless modem driver from the following link:

Fixed Wireless Terminals

Please note: we provide the 3<sup>rd</sup> party link to download relevant driver for technical use only. There may be some changes without notice, Microsoft doesn’t guarantee any accuracy on contacting information.

Meanwhile, the above driver is designed for Windows XP/Vista, you can try install in Windows Compatibility Mode. To do this, please follow the steps:

4.Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) from the drop down list.

5.Select “Run this program as an administrator” option under the Privilege Level topic.

6.Click Apply, click OK.

Best Regards

Dale

Fixed Wireless Terminals

6.Click Apply, click OK.

Best Regards

Dale