MS upgraded to Outlook Mail (Preview) - Massive Issues RRS feed

• Question

• Somehow my outlook (am email account I've had since 2002) was upgraded to MS Outlook Mail (Preview) and now it is practically redundant. Emails take a lifetime to send, I cannot forward anything - sometimes things hang and then they don't appear in the 'sent' box. I'm fast losing patience and will find another provider. Poor show MS.
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 7:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Does the described issue happen in Outlook desktop application or in the webmail interface of Outlook.com?

If it's the former, did you get any error message when this issue happens? When your Outlook.com account is migrated to Office 365 Exchange Online, you'll need to remove the Outlook.com in Outlook and then re-add it using auto account setup. Have you done this?

If it's the latter, as this forum is for general questions and feedback related to Outlook desktop application, I'd recommend you post a new question to the forum for Outlook.com for further assistance:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/opreview?tab=Threads

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Please note that Microsoft values all customer feedback. We want to hear from you about how we can make our products better. Thank you for your understanding.

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:23 AM
    • Marked as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:56 AM
    Friday, January 15, 2016 6:37 AM