none
General Cloud Computing Questions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am a graduate student from Seattle University working on a consulting project about cloud computing and I was looking for experts in the subject or firms using cloud computing to answer a few questions.

Are these cloud based server offerings changing the way you do business with your clients?

How often do you get business referred to you through cloud based providers?

Do you recommend these cloud services to your clients that already have physical servers?

Do you just do cloud services or do you get involved with the purchase and installation services of physical hardware?

Which takes more time, setting up a physical server or setting one up in the cloud?

How many cloud based providers do you currently work with?

Do you have a preference for a provider? Do you wait for the customer to ask?

How worried are you about protecting your client relationships from cloud services?

Is it ok if we use your company name in our report?

Cloud computing is changing the way business is done and your feedback will help me in understanding the impact it will have on small businesses. If you can answer just a few of these questions that would greatly help in my project. Thanks for your time!

Saturday, November 3, 2012 4:35 AM