Export of all MAP 9.0 reports and summaries RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I'm looking for a solid list of all the different reports that are available "out of the box" from the MAP Toolkit. Something that is quite tedious to do manually from our side.

Something like the following format:

Section (ex. Cloud)
    - Scenario (Windows Azure VM Readiness Report)
    -- Excel report - Summary from tab one...

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:36 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure if such a thing exists, at least nothing produced by the product team. You can see samples of all the reports by downloading them from the MAP Download Center page.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 12:52 AM
  • Yea, I just figured since all the reports are now Excel, there would be a "source" which the team could pull out all the summaries of each report. Right now I've had to go through each of the reports, copy/paste out each "summary" from each tab into a Word doc.  So that might take awhile and have seen a few requests from customers on this information, so it may be helpful.

Sample of what I've been doing:

1.1          Server

1.1.1        Windows Server 2012

• Overview:                     This worksheet provides a summary of Windows Server 2012 readiness information for computers that are already running a Microsoft Windows server operating system.
    • AssessmentValues:      This worksheet shows the system requirements provided by Microsoft in addition to any recommended settings that were used in the assessment.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 8:25 PM
  • Maybe a little late in terms of this reply, but does this list not serve your needs: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/17804.how-to-use-the-map-toolkit.aspx#Phase_6_Review_the_Reports

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:35 AM