none
iPad Pro wallpaper not displaying fully.

Question

• Hi,

I've created a device features configuration profile to apply a custom wallpaper to the desktop and lock-screen on a large number of iPads we're looking to deploy shortly. The only issue with this is that even though the image is the correct resolution for these devices (iPad Pro 11" inch - 2388 x 1667), the image is zoomed in when deployed and cuts off some elements of the image (specifically contact details for our service desk that are located at the very top of the image). If I go into the wallpaper settings on a device that has the image deployed to it, I'm able to manually modify the image so it's zoomed out to full-size.

Does anyone know if there's any image size restrictions/limitations within InTune that might cause this to occur, and if there's a way to overcome it?

Cheers,

Mark.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 1:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Mark,

Based on my investigation, For Wallpaper settings, there are following three restrictions:

1. Wallpaper settings allows an administrator to use a .png, .jpg, or .jpeg image on the home screen or lock screen.

2. These wallpaper settings apply only to supervised devices.

3. The file size is less than 750 KB.

Also, for Wallpaper Perspective Zoom (zoom the image size to fit the screen) settings, Intune is not support for configuring it now. It now supports setting Wallpaper Display Location and Wallpaper Image. To get more information about Wallpaper setting, please refer to the following article:

iOS device settings to use common iOS features in Intune

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/ios-device-features-settings

Meanwhile, for this feature improvement, you can also provide feedback on the Microsoft Intune UserVoice to address this problem. Here is the link:

https://microsoftintune.uservoice.com/forums/291681-ideas

Best regards,

Cici

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:44 AM
  • Hi Cici,

Thanks for your response. I will raise this issue through the User Voice, InTune channel.

Regards,

Mark.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:31 AM
  • Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. It's my pleasure to assist you in this post.

In the future, if you have any new issue, we warmly welcome you to submit new threads to our forum and we will continue to do our best to assist you.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:50 AM