windows 10 expand taskbar to multiple rows RRS feed

• Question

• How do I expand my taskbar to multiple rows in Windows 10

abideth all three

Friday, March 16, 2018 6:44 PM

All replies

• Why do people post questions about Windows 10 in a Windows 7 forum?  Is there some obscure logic associate with this practice?

The Windows 10 forums are found @ https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=Windows10ITPro

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Friday, March 16, 2018 9:04 PM
  • You'll have to ask support.microsoft. I put "windows 10" in my title and this is where "it" sent me. I agree that's some pretty obscure logic. To err is human. It takes a computer to really foul things up.

abideth all three

Friday, March 16, 2018 10:34 PM
  • Hi,

Right click the taskbar and unlock it.Then drag the taskbar to resize it.

The icons will overflow into the second row when the first now is full

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 19, 2018 6:18 AM
  • If you have any problems, please feel free to contact me.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:03 AM
  • When you have multiple rows of taskbar icons with only one row visible at a time, when I pin

an additional icon to the task bar the icon is added to the bottom (last) row.  How do I move that

icon to the first row?  Or, alternately, how can I make the icon I want to pin go into the first

row instead of the last row?

Saturday, October 26, 2019 10:15 PM