none
Project Site displays unwanted content RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

I am working in Project Server 2013 and have created a simple site template, not much different from the default template. This template has been published and associated with an EPT.

My issue is that after I have created a new project, published it, and created the associated site, the site contains unexpected content. I can not understand where this comes from or how to prevent it from appearing. The unwanted content is basically what you would see in a Schedule PDP, placed on the page above my site's normal content. In other words, my site includes what I expect to see, but at the top of the page I now see a project timeline with the detailed schedule placed below it. To be clear, I am not referring to the links on the left side of the screen but the content on the page itself.

How does this get included in my site if I have not included it in my site template and how can I change this behavior?  

Thanks

Ray

Thursday, December 4, 2014 1:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Ray,

It could be that you created your template from a project site created from a project. Doing this, the template keeps the project UID and will still be attached to this project you started from.

You have to start from a blank new project site created from "site actions" then "new site".

You have the complete procedure here written by Prasanna. Tell us if it helps.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Thursday, December 4, 2014 1:58 PM