Vista desktop icon fonts RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to change the Icon font color for the desktop Icons?
    Saturday, February 6, 2010 5:25 PM

Answers

• There is a way to change the icon font color from white to black:

Right click the desktop, click Personalize, select Windows Classic theme, click Windows Color, select Desktop. If you like the icon font color to be white, you simply choose black color for desktop. If you like the icon font color to be black, please choose white color for desktop. Then go back to choose a wallpaper for your desktop.

Excepts white and black colors, if you want to change to other colors, I'm afraid that you need to use other utilities. Based on my research and test on our test machines, I would like to share some utilities to achieve this:

D-Color XP 1.2

Iconoid

Please note: we provide the 3rd party software for technical use only. There may be some changes without notice, Microsoft doesn't guarantee any accuracy on contacting informatino. 

Best Regards
    Dale
    Monday, February 8, 2010 3:04 AM

All replies

• There is a way to change the icon font color from white to black:

Right click the desktop, click Personalize, select Windows Classic theme, click Windows Color, select Desktop. If you like the icon font color to be white, you simply choose black color for desktop. If you like the icon font color to be black, please choose white color for desktop. Then go back to choose a wallpaper for your desktop.

Excepts white and black colors, if you want to change to other colors, I'm afraid that you need to use other utilities. Based on my research and test on our test machines, I would like to share some utilities to achieve this:

D-Color XP 1.2

Iconoid

Please note: we provide the 3rd party software for technical use only. There may be some changes without notice, Microsoft doesn't guarantee any accuracy on contacting informatino. 

Best Regards
    Dale
    Monday, February 8, 2010 3:04 AM
  • thanks
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:26 PM