none
how to display email size when hand over the email in outlook2010 and outlook 2016

Question

• in my current outlook 2010, when I move my mouse and hand over the email is can display the receive date but no size info, before I have. in outlook2016 when I move my mouse and hand over the email nothing display. how to get this feature in outlook2016. thanks

Friday, April 28, 2017 9:53 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This feature has been completely removed in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016. There is no option available to get it back currently.

I'd recommend you submit a feedback to the product team via the UserVoice forum. The team will consider whether to change the behavior according to customer needs. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 1, 2017 7:12 AM
  • do we have alternative method for this function? so how to display mail size in the main mail window in outlook 2016. thanks.
    Monday, May 1, 2017 4:02 PM
  • Sorry for the delay. You may try to click the folder you want Outlook to display the size, go to View tab > View Settings, click Columns button. Drag and drop the 'Size' field to the top of the list on the right side pane. Click OK. See if this is what you want. If so, you can do the same steps on other mail folders.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 8, 2017 1:12 PM