none
Timesheet audit? RRS feed

• Question

• For SOX compliance, I need to be able to provide a report of who approved a certain user's timesheet for specific weeks.  Is there any functionality in Project Server 2007 to acheive this?
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:20 PM

Answers

• For SOX compliance, I need to be able to provide a report of who approved a certain user's timesheet for specific weeks.  Is there any functionality in Project Server 2007 to acheive this?
    Not avalibale out of box but you can query timesheet tables to ge those details. Let us know if you want it..shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to crankup a SQL query for that
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:36 PM

All replies

Not avalibale out of box but you can query timesheet tables to ge those details. Let us know if you want it..shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to crankup a SQL query for that
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:36 PM
  • That would be great - I am looking at the db tables right now and am not too experienced in SQL.  Thanks!
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:27 PM
  • You can also pull from Reporting / Data Analysis  1) TImesheet OLAP cubes and 2) EPM Timesheet OLAP cubes.

Cheers

Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
    www.WhartonComputer.com
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:00 PM
  • Not always. Cubes cannot handle surrogate timesheets because ownerid and createrid would be different

Friday, January 14, 2011 6:24 AM