NAP, TS Gateway and troubleshooting URL's RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've setup NAP and TS Gateway as per the Step-by-step guide, but I'm wondering if there is a way to redirect clients to a troubleshooting url, if they fail the SHV check when connecting through TS Web Access?

I know there is the Remediation server group and troubleshooting url in the NAP Enforcement settings of the CAP, but AFAIK TSGateway dosn't do remediation and the URL redirect dosn't work in this scenario.

Cheers,
    Lindsey
    Sunday, December 9, 2007 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Lindsey,

You are correct that NAP with TS Gateway enforcement doesn’t remediate noncompliant clients or use a troubleshooting URL to redirect.

One option available to you is to provide a URL in the description field of the user interface settings.

I hope this helps,

Thomas

Friday, August 1, 2008 5:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Lindsey,

You have my sincere apologies that it has taken so long to answer your question. I've contacted an expert on TS Gateway NAP and he should be replying with an answer soon.

-Greg
    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:27 PM
  • Hi Lindsey,

You are correct that NAP with TS Gateway enforcement doesn’t remediate noncompliant clients or use a troubleshooting URL to redirect.

One option available to you is to provide a URL in the description field of the user interface settings.

I hope this helps,

Thomas

Friday, August 1, 2008 5:13 PM