AD RMS Netzwerkprobleme. RRS feed

• Question

• Hallo Leute,

zur Zeit arbeite ich an einer Testumgebung zu lernzwecken (Azubi).

Auch darin enthalten ein AD RMS welches es ermöglichen soll ein Office Dokument nur für einen Teil der Nutzer freigeben zu können. Leider habe ich jetzt ein Problem wo ich einfach nicht hinter steige:

Vorab kurz noch die Anleitung nach welcher ich vor gegangen bin: http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/library/cc753531(v=ws.10).aspx (Meine Server / Domäne /etc. haben abweichende Namen (falls es wichtig sein sollte))

Nach Abschluss der Anleitung zur Installation habe ich dann versucht ein Dokument in Office 2010 Proffessional Plus zu erstellen. Leider erhielt ich eine Fehlermeldung das der Server nicht erreichbar wäre.
    Nach viel Google-Arbeit traf ich auf einen Beitrag in dem es hieß es sei nicht möglich neue geschützte Dokumente zu erstellen, solange Office nicht aktiviert ist.

Da mir keine Office 2010 Version vorlag mit welcher ich das hätte testen können habe ich mir eine Testversion von Office 2013 geladen und aktiviert. Doch auch hier erhalte ich eine Fehlermeldung:

"Leider ist beim Öffnen von IRM-geschütztem Inhalt ein Fehler aufgetreten. Die Netzwerkadresse ist nicht erreichbar."

Also habe ich gecheckt ob die Server sich überhaupt sehen und siehe da es klappt "ping" funktioniert und "nslookup" löst auch richtig auf. Also weiter geschaut und hin und her probiert aber bis jetzt habe ich leider noch keine Lösung finden können..

Ich bitte dringend um Hilfe da ich bereits Donnerstag das ganze Vorstellen soll :/

Vielen Dank im Vorraus!

VG

Monday, April 22, 2013 12:04 PM

Answers

• Hi VG,

Using Bing Translator, I was able to translate your post as follows:

Hi folks, at the moment I'm working on a test environment for learning purposes (Apprentice).

They included an AD RMS which should allow to be able to share an Office document only for a subset of users. Unfortunately now I have a problem where I simply not go:

Advance short yet the instructions after which I am gone before: http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/library/cc753531(v=ws.10).aspx (my server / domain / etc have different names (if there should be important))

Upon completion of the installation, I tried then a document in Office 2010 proffessional plus to create. Unfortunately, I got an error message that the server is not reachable.After much Google-work, I encountered a contribution in which it said it was not possible to create, as long as the Office is not enabled new protected documents.

Because no version of Office 2010 was me with which I could test that I have downloaded a trial version of Office 2013 me and activated. But here, too, I get an error:

"Unfortunately an error has occurred when opening IRM-protected content. The network address is not available."

So I have works checked whether the server is ever see and behold it works out "ping" and "nslookup" resolves correctly. So further looked and tasted back and forth but so far I can find no solution...

I urgently ask for help because I should already Thursday the whole imagine :/

Thank you very much in advance!

VG

Forum support assumes you are learning and evaluating AD RMS and have been following the steps in the documentation precisely. I would recommend as a first time learning experience to rebuild the test environment using the exact details included names and domains in the AD RMS Step-by-Step Guide. If you can make use of it, you might try to use resources at TechNet Virtual Labs (http://technet.microsoft.com/virtuallabs/bb467605.aspx) to practice redoing the guide and following its configuration as exactly as you can. If you need an urgent response, however, or a specific service level on your own configuration please contact Microsoft customer support in your area.

Thanks for your understanding.

Brad Mahugh
    Microsoft Corporation
    ------------------------
    This post is provided "AS IS" and confers no promises of current or future technical support for a specific support issue. Please use Microsoft product support if you need a service commitment for your current support case or issue.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:03 PM