Yahoo backup software RRS feed

All replies

• Hi adamknight02,

The Yahoo Email Backup Tool is an efficient and professional utility to save emails to Hard Drive. You only need to enter your Yahoo mail account credentials like Mail ID and Password. Then select the required saving format from the list of saving options. Finally, the Yahoo Backup Wizard allows you to create the complete Yahoo Backup into multiple file formats in just a few moments.

1.Download Yahoo Mail backup tool.

2.Choose Yahoo Mail from the given list of email source, enter the login credentials of your Yahoo account. 

3.Choose the required saving option, add the files to save Yahoo Mail to hard drive.

4.After selecting all the required options, click on Backup to save Yahoo emails to Hard Drive.

Regards,

Beverly Gao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:39 AM
  • Hi, 

I found this blog that help you in executing the task of taking backup of Yahoo mails to hard drive, just follow the steps mention in this blog: https://wordpress.semnaitik.com/backup-yahoo-emails-to-hard-drive/

Thank You!

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 8:35 AM
  • Hi adam i have a solution for that issue. You know today is so many software on internet for migrating yahoo mails to hard drive. But i would like to suggest you to try Backup Yahoo To Outlook software. This software is one of the most valiant tools and has a friendly user interface by which it is easy to operate the software. So go ahead and download the software.

Visit here:

http://www.backupyahoo.tooutlookconverter.com/
    Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:51 AM
  • If you want to migrate your yahoo mails to hard drive then i would like to suggest you to try Yahoo backup Application. It is one of the best application on internet for creating yahoo backup with this application you can migrate your yahoo mails to PST and other file format such as MBOX, MSG, HTML, EML, EMLX and MHTML. below is the link of the application.

Visit here: 

https://www.datavare.com/software/yahoo-backup-expert.html
    Thursday, December 12, 2019 5:43 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Beverly Gao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 16, 2019 1:58 AM
  • Hi adam,

Are you going to migrate your Yahoo account to Exchange online or just store your  email in hard drive?

If you plan to migrate from Yahoo to Office 365, you can use IMAP to migrate if IMAP is supported in your system. For details, refer to this link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/mailbox-migration/mailbox-migration#IMAP

If you just want to store the emails in hard drive, exporting them to .pst file through Outlook client is a good choice. Detailed steps are listed here https://support.office.com/en-us/article/back-up-your-email-e5845b0b-1aeb-424f-924c-aa1c33b18833

Regards,

Beverly Gao

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 2:58 AM
  • Backup is very important especially for a business user who has an important database of their clients and its personal details also whom the user does not want to lose at any cost. User can save Yahoo emails to their hard drive with several file formats — PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX formats.
    Yahoo Backup Software is a smart utility that allows you to export Yahoo emails to the computer in multiple file formats. It allows you to transfer your complete Yahoo mails, contacts, calendar data, etc. to any webmail or cloud mail service provider without any external configuration or technical support.
    You can back up all your data including emails, attachments, Meta data, etc. by keeping the folder structure and source data intact. There will be no data loss when you save Yahoo emails to computer.

Steps:- 

1. First, you have to login at your Yahoo account, with accurate email id and password.
    2. Select the files or folder for getting backup. It’s show the whole data, and also you can select the preview option, for your satisfaction. 
    3. Now, you can select the Yahoo emails to their hard drive with several file formats — PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX formats. And select the Process Now button.

For more details visit here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/yahoo-backup.html

Saturday, February 15, 2020 12:26 PM
  • If you comfortably want to make yahoo backup then I would like to advise you try ToolsGround Yahoo Backup Expert software. You should use the backup Yahoo To Outlook software for downloading the data from yahoo account and save them into various file formats such as PST/ MBOX/ MSG/ EML/ EMLX/ HTML. Anyone can evaluate the trial version to check the complete functionality of the software. Below is the link of the software, for more information.

Monday, February 17, 2020 7:26 AM
  • Hi, there if you want to export your Yahoo mail to Outlook PST with attachments you need to opt for a reliable solution like Yahoo Backup for Mac application. As a tech professional, I keep on searching for the best software. The best thing about this tool is that it can export Yahoo mail to Outlook PST with attachments in bulk. Also, the installation of Outlook is not mandatory to export files. Mailvita Yahoo Backup for Mac software becomes a one-stop solution to export Yahoo mails.
    Monday, May 4, 2020 7:38 AM
  • Looking forward for best Yahoo Backup Software then I am here with one of the most advance utility that will help you out to perform the conversion. The yahoo backup tool allow users to Backup Yahoo Emails in the form of PST, MBOX, CSV, EML, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML File Formats. Batch conversion of yahoo data can be performed in one go without hassle. Users can even try the demo version of the utility as well.

I would like to suggest a blog which can easily tell users about best Yahoo mail backup tool.
    Saturday, July 4, 2020 10:32 AM