none
Description ability for Exchange online resource calendars

Question

• Does anyone know of a way to add a description to a resource calendar?  For example we have projectors people can reserve.  We want to add details about the specific projector, but see no where to add that other than the name field itself.  I don't want a big huge long name, but rather a separate area where a more detailed description could be added and people can actually see when they choose the resource.  I would have information like size, weight, lumens, throw distance. Does anyone have any idea or suggestions how I could accomplish this?

Dave

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 7:19 PM

All replies

• My customers normally deal with this by adding some kind of code in the name, e.g., "Room 322--6 seats, projector".

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:30 PM
  • Hi Dave,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:54 AM