none
Finalizing Installation

Question

• Hello everyone, when I try to install something, I had a problem with a driver that say it will install it, after I saw "Finalizing Installation", and when it is ready and I click it nothing happen, help?
    • Moved by Olaf Engelke Tuesday, August 2, 2016 2:15 PM not a WHS topic
    Wednesday, July 6, 2016 4:02 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Would you please tell us which product have you installed? Have you met any error messages?

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help.

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available.

Or you can ask manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 9:37 AM

All replies

• I do not think, you are talking about Windows Home Server, hence you are offtopic here.

Which operating system you are using, on which the error happens?

What is this "something"? What for "a driver"?

Anything in the event log?

Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf

Thursday, July 7, 2016 8:25 AM
  • Hi,

Would you please tell us which product have you installed? Have you met any error messages?

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help.

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available.

Or you can ask manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 9:37 AM
  • Hi,

We haven't heard from you in a couple of days, have you solved the problem? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 9:02 AM