none
How to Hide Other Project Commitments line on Resource Usage Sheet RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there a way to hide the line on the Resource Usage Sheet that shows "Other projects and commitments" for a resource? We are using Project 2010.

Thanks.

Judy Washington

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:47 PM

Answers

All replies

• Uncheck the box while MSP opens for first time - Load Summary Resource assignments

Sapna Shukla

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:04 PM
  • ok, that makes sense.

Thanks Sapna!

Judy Washington

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:30 PM
  • Just need a clarification in this. Please correct me - this scenario is only possible in project server environment. Is there any way we can view resource occupation on various projects at stand alone environment.

Thanks

Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:42 AM
  • Yes this was related to Project Server only. When you mean occupation on various projects, does it mean Dept. or logical categorization of skills? If that is what you are looking for, you can create a shared resource pool and have a Custom Field to depict occupation and use projects to share resources from this Resource Pool. You can use various resource usage reports then to view assignments across projects.

Sapna Shukla

Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:54 AM
  • Thanks for explanation.

I just wanted to know is there any possibility wherein we can view resource assignments on various projects in standalone environment?

Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:19 AM
  • That is what resource pool is used for as I mentioned above.

Sapna Shukla

Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:36 AM
  • How to do this on MS Project 2016 running the projects in Project Server?
    Thursday, February 21, 2019 9:24 AM
  • Hi, firstly in MS Project make sure you chose the account when you start project.

Secondly, deselect the option to load summary resource requirements.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:06 PM