Outlook Search RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everybody

i need to find a way to find all emails in my PST file which is sent after 4:30PM for the years 2013 till 2016. and find a proof that is sent from my company static fixed IP address which assign by the ISP.

is there any tool can do that?

Thanks

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to my research, I'm afraid there is no such a built-in option in Outlook to realize this.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

It is a place for customers to provide feedback about Outlook. What’s more, if an idea is high voted there by other customers, it is promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, February 9, 2018 7:07 AM
    Wednesday, February 7, 2018 8:55 AM